Is your ambulatory surgery center preparing for accreditation? The 2013 Ambulatory Facility Workshop is your chance to ask questions and get a head start!
This workshop is designed for all ambulatory surgery and office-based surgery center staff. Both accredited and non-accredited facilities will benefit from participation in this highly interactive workshop. Featured topics include:
· Legal requirements - what has changed, what it means to your facility.
· Quality assessment and improvement – simple but effective studies that can be conducted to enhance quality of care.
· Peer Review
· Staying in compliance
· Common errors that can easily be avoided
· Patients’ rights and HIPAA
· Keeping things in order and more!
The 2013 Ambulatory Facility Workshop will take place at the following time and location:
Date: Friday, September 13, 2013
Time: 9:30 AM to 3:30 PM
Location: Center for Healthy Communities
The California Endowment
1000 N. Alameda Street
Los Angeles, CA 90012
Click here to download the registration form!